Two Palominos

What Can Two Palominos Do For You?

Imagine a beautiful and unique piece for you, a friend or perhaps your horse. Something enduring, functional and couture. Make a statement. Combine precious gemstones - untreated, hand collected - all hand set into sterling silver, sewn into leather by Lisa at Two Palominos in Bozeman, Montana.

Equine Couture

Make this yours. Add images, text and links, or connect data from your collection.

Custom Saddles

Make this yours. Add images, text and links, or connect data from your collection.

Leather Accessories

Make this yours. Add images, text and links, or connect data from your collection.

Genuine Leather?

Have you ever purchased a genuine leather good and wondered why it flaked a short time later? Your genuine leather couch or genuine leather wallet looks awful, nothing like when your purchased the item! The United States government allows for any product that contains 25% or more leather to be labeled "genuine leather." The other 75% can be plastic or whatever else the maker wants to include. In the end, genuine leather is nothing other than leather "sawdust" sprayed onto a surface. It sure looks like leather, but it should be correctly labeled "genuine plastic with leather additives!" 

You really want your purchase to last. You remember the leather couch you sat on at your neighbors and how comfortable and well-aged the 20-year-old couch was? Your neighbor purchased a full-hide or top-grain leather couch. When making a full-hide, the processor take the best part of the hide before splitting. Two Palominos uses U.S. source tanneries. The process of dying the leather requires many toxic chemicals. In other countries, tanning companies don't need to follow to strict guidelines required in the United States. Sadly, lives are cut short in those who work in tanneries in other countries. Two Palominos makes every effort to purchase products made in the United States that are of the very highest quality.

What Others Say About Two Palominos

Tell customers more about you.

Add a few words and a stunning pic to grab their attention and get them to click.